The End Of Cancer!
I believe we can act together to make the above statement true. This is not a pitch for money so please read on. There is something YOU can do that will make a difference and won't cost you anything. Please read on and I will show you 5 No Cost ways that you can help.
For more than a year now my dad has been fighting a difficult struggle with cancer. We have seen three of his brothers and one sister die of this terrible disease. I cannot count how many other friends and relatives I know who have suffered and died because of cancer. I suspect there is no one who will receive this letter who does not know someone (About 552,200 Americans are expected to die of cancer this year1) who has died from cancer.
We spend millions of dollars on research and medical treatments (thank God for every available treatment to help) yet cancer still rages on destroying lives. It is time for that to end!
In spite of all of our money and labor, I suspect we have not yet truly, fervently brought out our most powerful weapon, Prayer. Not just that we should pray for particular people (many people are healed and cured individually this way) But what I am suggesting is that we begin concentrated, effectual, organized, and continuous prayer against the deadly disease itself. For an end once and for all.
This year, 2002 I ask for and expect the end of cancer in the name of Jesus Christ!
This sounds like pie in the sky? Remember smallpox? Once the terror of the world. Less than 50 years ago 10 to 15 million cases 2 were reported each year. Yet now it is completely gone from the world.
What about the bubonic plague? This disease once ravaged Europe, people thought it was the end of the world. In the late 6th century it is estimated that 25% to 50% 3 of the population died. The Pope himself was stricken and the office was empty for six months, then Gregory the Great became Pope and began his administration with seven processions marching the streets for three days praying and singing hymns. 4 Shortly after the plague ended.
A later legend traces the staying of the calamity to Gregory's action and tells a story of the appearance of the Archangel Michael, who put back his drawn sword into its sheath over the Mausoleum of the emperor Hadrian. Since that time Romans have called it the castle of St. Angelo. They adorned it with the statue of an angel. Tourists can still find it on the banks of the Tiber. 4
Jesus used the cursing of a fig tree as a lesson in faith and then taught that if we have faith and doubt not we can also do what he did to the fig tree, and nothing shall be impossible to us.
Here is what I am asking you to do:
PLEASE don't put this off, I promise you will make a difference!
1. Pray right now for an end to this disease in the world forever. Use your own words, or pray something like this:
"Our Father in heaven, you are great. Thank you for loving us and for setting an example for us by healing multitudes and making it known that your will is to heal and to cure all manner of diseases. Now I ask you to end the disease of cancer for all mankind, whether by directing scientist to a cure, or through a direct miracle. Right now, by faith in Jesus Christ we curse the curse of cancer and ask that all cancer cells everywhere will die. We know that this disease is not from God. Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the devil and I believe you, Jesus, have given us power over all the power of the enemy. I believe that this prayer is answered and this disease shall subside from the earth this year. Thank You Jesus."
(Mat 21:22 KJV) "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
2. Commit to pray at least once each week that this disease will be cured, eliminated completely from the earth. Every week until it is accomplished. Jesus when instructing his disciples to continue to pray asked "... when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8 KJV).
3. Believe. You must believe. There is no sense in praying for anything if you will not be willing to believe that God will answer your prayer. If you have trouble believing, pray first that God will help you unbelief. (Mark 9:24)
4. Forward this letter to everyone you know and ask them to pray also. How many other things do you forward? Even when you don't know the original source, or if the story is verified? Here the source is clear (the Bible) and the story verifiable. Please don't delay. The web is full of stories, dirty jokes and bogus virus warnings being propagated this way. Why not send something worthwhile, that can have eternal impact? Don't just send to the people who you know are Christians, because many people pray who do not seem to be Christians, and many who are not Christians will pray and may become Christians. You can also print this page to send to people who do not have email. Send this to everyone and let God lead them to pray. (see forwarding tips below)
5. Please respond below and let us know that you have made this commitment to pray. This is very important. Please be counted among those who are praying with us, it will encourage others to pray. If you respond we will email you with updates and pertinent information occasionally (1 to 3 month intervals), unless you ask us not to. We won't fill your mailbox.
If we all forward this letter, I would like to think that we could get at least one percent of the population (2.8 million people) to pray specifically against this disease. If you, like most people have 30, 40 or more email addresses in your address book and you send them all, and then half of them do likewise, that would be (30 / 2 *30 =450 people and then if they did likewise... and so on, then we will surly accomplish our goal, and then how can cancer continue? (Romans 8:31)
Please respond to: email@example.com with "I'm praying" as the subject
What do you say? Will You Help Today? I know this sounds to simple and easy, but remember God chose the foolish things to confound the wise (1 Cor. 1:27). Just click this button and add your prayers.
We are also available for your individual prayer requests through our prayer network. If you have a specific prayer need you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be part of our internet prayer team and receive prayer requests from our ministry and others please send an email to Prayerteam@resurrected-life.org with "add me to prayer team" as the subject.
If you did not want to receive this and think you have been spammed please forgive us. Please do not respond to the above addresses if you did not wish to receive this as that will automatically add you to our list. Instead please respond to the person who sent you this. If you think you are on our list and do not wish to be you may respond to email@example.com and we will make certain your address is no on our list. (please note we cannot prevent other people who have your email address from sending you a copy of this)
If you like you may visit our web site at www.forprayer.org
Tips for forwarding email .
Resurrected Life Ministries
P.O. Box 1865, Springfield, Ohio 45501